Practice Management and Cost-Effectiveness Research
Orthopedic Trauma Studies
- Predictors of Elbow Torque Among Youth and Adolescent Baseball Pitchers.
- Epidemiology, Workload, and Performance of Major League Baseball Pitchers Placed on the Disabled List.
- Author Reply to "Regarding 'Revision Arthroscopic Repair Versus Latarjet Procedure in Patients With Recurrent Instability After Initial Repair Attempt: A Cost-Effectiveness Model'".
- HAGOS Could Be Important in the Evaluation of Patients Undergoing Hip Arthroscopy-Why Ignore It in a Sports Medicine Update When the Scientific Data Suggest Otherwise? Response.
- Performance, Return to Play, and Career Longevity After Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction in Professional Catchers.
- Three-dimensional printing improves osteochondral allograft placement in complex cases.
- The Responsiveness of Patient- Reported Outcome Tools in Shoulder Surgery Is Dependent on the Underlying Pathological Condition.
- Assessment of Elbow Torque and Other Parameters During the Pitching Motion: Comparison of Fastball, Curveball, and Change-up.
- The Effect of Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix at the Time of Gluteus Medius Repair: A Retrospective Comparative Study.
- Implications of Core and Hip Injuries on Major League Baseball Pitchers on the Disabled List.
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System and Legacy Patient-Reported Outcome Measures in the Field of Orthopaedics: A Systematic Review.
- Clinical Evaluation and Physical Exam Findings in Patients with Anterior Shoulder Instability.
- Variability and Comprehensiveness of North American Online Available Physical Therapy Protocols Following Hip Arthroscopy for Femoroacetabular Impingement and Labral Repair.
- Patient Compliance With Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes Following Shoulder Arthroscopy.
- Societal costs in displaced transverse olecranon fractures: using decision analysis tools to find the most cost-effective strategy between tension band wiring and locked plating.
- High Degree of Variability in Reporting of Clinical and Patient-Reported Outcomes After Hip Arthroscopy.
- A Comparison of Clinical Outcomes After Unilateral or Bilateral Hip Arthroscopic Surgery: Age- and Sex-Matched Cohort Study.
- Visualization of the Capitellum During Elbow Arthroscopy: A Comparison of 3 Portal Techniques.
- A Critical Review: Management and Surgical Options for Articular Defects in the Hip.
- Amount of Minutes Played Does Not Contribute to Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury in National Basketball Association Athletes.
- How Comprehensive and Efficient Are Patient-Reported Outcomes for Rotator Cuff Tears?
- Technology assessment and cost-effectiveness in orthopedics: how to measure outcomes and deliver value in a constantly changing healthcare environment.
- Allograft Augmentation of Hamstring Autograft for Younger Patients Undergoing Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- Editorial Commentary: Are We Comparing Apples to Oranges? The Need for Standardized Outcomes Reporting in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- The Youth Throwing Score: Validating Injury Assessment in Young Baseball Players.
- Publication Rates of Podium Presentation Abstracts at the Arthroscopy Association of North America Annual Meetings 2004-2012.
- Patient Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) in the upper extremity: the future of outcomes reporting?
- Variable reporting of functional outcomes and return to play in superior labrum anterior and posterior tear.
- Comprehensiveness of Outcome Reporting in Studies of Articular Cartilage Defects of the Knee.
- Percutaneous Trigger Finger Release: A Cost-effectiveness Analysis.
- Outcomes After Shoulder and Elbow Injury in Baseball Players: Are We Reporting What Matters?
- Outcomes After Patch Use in Rotator Cuff Repair.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty Versus Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair for Symptomatic Large and Massive Rotator Cuff Tears.
- Revision Arthroscopic Repair Versus Latarjet Procedure in Patients With Recurrent Instability After Initial Repair Attempt: A Cost-Effectiveness Model.
- Quality and Variability of Online Available Physical Therapy Protocols From Academic Orthopaedic Surgery Programs for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- The Evolving Role of Clinical Registries: Existing Practices and Opportunities for Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Academic characteristics of orthopedic team physicians affiliated with high school, collegiate, and professional teams.
- Outcomes assessment in rotator cuff pathology: what are we measuring?
- High Variability in Outcome Reporting Patterns in High-Impact ACL Literature.
- Arthroscopic Articular Reconstruction of Capitellar Osteochondral Defects.
- Dedicated Perioperative Hip Fracture Comanagement Programs are Cost-effective in High-volume Centers: An Economic Analysis.
- 5 Points on Shoulder Examination of the Overhead Athlete.
- Supinator Cyst in a Young Female Softball Player Successfully Treated With Aspiration.
- Return to competition, re-injury, and impact on performance of preseason shoulder injuries in Major League Baseball pitchers.
- What Are the Strength of Recommendations and Methodologic Reporting in Health Economic Studies in Orthopaedic Surgery?
- Using wearable technology to record surgical videos.
- Functional Outcome and Graft Retention in Patients With Septic Arthritis After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Systematic Review.
- Return to pitching after Tommy John surgery: response.
- Arm pain in youth baseball players: a survey of healthy players.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of fixation options for intertrochanteric hip fractures.
- Pediatric elbow injuries in athletes.
- Return to Pitching After Tommy John Surgery: Letter to the Editor.
- Sports reporting: a comprehensive review of the medical literature regarding North American professional sports.
- Performance, Return to Competition, and Reinjury After Tommy John Surgery in Major League Baseball Pitchers: A Review of 147 Cases.
- Medial Epicondyle Morphology in Elite Overhead Athletes: A Closer Look Using 3-Dimensional Computer Simulation.
- Management of septic arthritis following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a review of current practices and recommendations.
- Worker's compensation: how do orthopedic surgeons fare?
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome: who gets surgery?
- Long-term results of periarterial sympathectomy.
- Distal radius fractures in older patients: is anatomic reduction necessary?
- Effect of patient age on the radiographic outcomes of distal radius fractures subject to nonoperative treatment.
- "Sandwich" plating for intra-articular distal radius fractures with volar and dorsal metaphyseal comminution.
- Improving evaluation and treatment for osteoporosis following distal radial fractures. A prospective randomized intervention.
- Using regular expressions to abstract blood pressure and treatment intensification information from the text of physician notes.